- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can opt out by unsubscribing through our email service or by contacting us at email@example.com.
You can also email us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Vellum Wellness has implemented security safeguards, appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, to protect personal information in our control against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. These security safeguards include organizational, technical and physical measures.
Any personal information you provide to Vellum Wellness on the website during the ordering process is exchanged on a secure server. We use an advanced security system, the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, to encrypt, or encode, information you send to us in the order process. The encryption process protects information, such as your credit card number, and billing and shipping information by scrambling it before it is sent from your computer. Only once we receive your information is it decoded, and we use all reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our own systems. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
If you need any further information about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org